Penney Peirce's Intuition & Energy Blog
A world-renowned expert intuitive and author talks about her practice of examining the happenings of everyday life for hidden meaning. You'll find tips about intuition development, working with energy and personal vibration, the transformation process, dreamwork, future trends, and leading consciousness ideas.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Cluetrain Manifesto: Part 3
- What's happening to markets is also happening among employees. A metaphysical construct called "The Company" is the only thing standing between the two.
- Corporations do not speak in the same voice as these new networked conversations. To their intended online audiences, companies sound hollow, flat, literally inhuman.
- In just a few more years, the current homogenized "voice" of business—the sound of mission statements and brochures—will seem as contrived and artificial as the language of the 18th century French court.
- Already, companies that speak in the language of the pitch, the dog-and-pony show, are no longer speaking to anyone.
- Companies that assume online markets are the same markets that used to watch their ads on television are kidding themselves.
- Companies that don't realize their markets are now networked person-to-person, getting smarter as a result and deeply joined in conversation are missing their best opportunity.
The November 11:11 Magazine
Radio Host and spiritual leader, Simran Singh, produces an exquisite print magazine called 11:11—A Magazine Devoted to the Journey of the Soul. The newest issue for November/December has the theme of SELF-CARE ARTISAN and features an article on Penney and Frequency. It also features articles about Jack Canfield, Barbara Marx Hubbard, and Iyanla Vanzant.
Seizures and Frequency
I was contacted recently by a woman whose son had just experienced a seizure, quite unexpectedly, at work. She said, "I know he has been under a lot of stress in all areas of his life—health, relationships, his job is ending soon and he has to move. That may be the cause but I was wondering if you had any insight about seizures and frequency?"
Here's what I came up with; perhaps it may be food for thought for others. . .
It's an interesting question. As I put my attention on it, I get that seizures are often the body trying to adjust itself to a higher frequency or a smoother flow of energy through certain pathways that may need to be opened for the evolution to proceed. Like part of a recircuiting process. If there are blockages, which could be various beliefs, habits of awareness, electrochemical imbalances due to locked in emotional habits, or possibly even too much buildup of "artificial" energies like efts, static of some sort. . .then I sense that the body tries to shudder to throw that off, to shift the pattern, to break old patterns, much like an energetic chiropractic adjustment.
I think being in nature can be a big help to neutralize too much artificial stimulation. Fasting to some degree might also help the system simplify for a little while. Perhaps things like acupuncture, tai chi, smooth and rhythmic movement of any sort (swimming) especially that involves diagonal connections of left and right and upper and lower body, as well as music and sound that can, through regular calm rhythms and continuous tones, smooth the perceptual pathways. . .these things may assist in the shifting of the brain and brain-body pathways.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Great Audio Series on the History of the Brain!
BBC Radio 4 has a variety of extremely well-done (with professional actors) podcast "mini-series." You might want to check out the first 7 episodes (out of 10), 15 minutes each, of the one in progress now—a fascinating and witty series by Dr. Geoff Bunn on THE HISTORY OF THE BRAIN.
1. A Hole in the Head
2. The Blood of the Gladiators
3. The Origin of Common Sense
4. Spirits in the Material World
5. The Spark of Being
6. The Beast Within
7. Mind the Gap
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Cluetrain MANIFESTO: PART 2
- The Internet is enabling conversations among human beings that were simply not possible in the era of mass media.
- Hyperlinks subvert hierarchy.
- In both internetworked markets and among intranetworked employees, people are speaking to each other in a powerful new way.
- These networked conversations are enabling powerful new forms of social organization and knowledge exchange to emerge.
- As a result, markets are getting smarter, more informed, more organized. Participation in a networked market changes people fundamentally.
- People in networked markets have figured out that they get far better information and support from one another than from vendors. So much for corporate rhetoric about adding value to commoditized products.
- There are no secrets. The networked market knows more than companies do about their own products. And whether the news is good or bad, they tell everyone.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Part 1: The Cluetrain Manifesto
Networked markets are beginning to self-organize faster than the companies that have traditionally served them. Thanks to the web, markets are becoming better informed, smarter, and more demanding of qualities missing from most business organizations.Markets are conversations.
Markets consist of human beings, not demographic sectors.
Conversations among human beings sound human. They are conducted in a human voice.
Whether delivering information, opinions, perspectives, dissenting arguments or humorous asides, the human voice is typically open, natural, uncontrived.
People recognize each other as such from the sound of this voice.
The Internet is enabling conversations among human beings that were simply not possible in the era of mass media.