Tuesday, January 3, 2012

31 Writers, 31 Lessons—Lesson 1 from Penney Peirce: All Of 2012 Is Inside You—Right Now!


Katherine Jenkins, creator of a wonderful blog called Lessons from the Monk I Married, asked if I'd write a piece to launch her 2012 blog project, 31 Writers, 31 Lessons. Last year she did 365 lessons, which has been turned into a lovely book.

"I am so excited that Penney Peirce has agreed to participate in this AMAZING event for 2012. I first heard of Penney's work when my husband, the former monk, was lying in bed one night reading the book
Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration by none other than Penney Peirce! He only had wonderful things to say about it and I couldn't put it down when he passed it on to me. I knew from my own experience that the things Penney described about our own personal vibrations were definitely true. On a whim, I sent an e-mail out to Penney and she responded so quickly that I believed our frequencies must have connected! It was meant to be. So here she is to ring in the new year. Her words here are very powerful to me and I absolutely love her poem! Please welcome Penney Peirce:"

http://networkedblogs.com/sewXl

Angel painting, "Blessed by a Winged Being," by Nanne Nyander, Sweden

7 comments:

ROMNI said...

Hello Penney. Just to say I am enjoing so much reading you book "Frecuency". Thank you for sharing your knowledge and giving practice examples on the book. It is great!!

Katherine Jenkins said...

Thanks for posting this Penney! We both love your book so much! Actually, my book is not my 365 Lessons (that will probably be the 2nd book) Mine is a memoir with the same title as my blog! Anyway, it was so lovely having you on my blog. Peace to you in 2012 and I'm sharing your book with everyone I know!

@nathalieekobo said...

Thank you for this information, Penney. ANd what a beautiful picture you chose!
@nathalieekobo
The international alchemist

The Sage Butterfly said...

Hi Penney, this was a beautiful post. I was so encouraged by your new year's message, and this added even more. The poem is inspiring and delicately beautiful. Michelle

patek philippe replica said...

So cut of youre blogg for shari .and there are so manyo for you too;.thanks.

Yuri Romanov said...

Hi Penney! Is there any chance that you can ship books to Australia if somebody orders from there? And do you offer any kind of free psychic chat services as well? Let me know. Thanks!

psychicjim said...

Hi, your writing is wonderful, and I especially like the image in your blog.

DO you do any psychic readings as well?