Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Recipe for Peaceful Living: Part 1
RECIPE FOR PEACEFUL LIVING
FROM PENNEY PEIRCE
Inner peace is not static and passive!
Peace is a function of BEING, ALLOWING, ENGAGING, AND FLOWING.
1. BE IN THE CENTER: Bring your attention into the present moment, and inside your body. Know your body as a kind of awareness, receiving energy information via sensitivity from the field around you. Let your mind and heart/soul and body encompass one another, and merge into one unified awareness in each moment you notice.
2. EXPAND YOUR PRESENT MOMENT TO INCLUDE PAST AND FUTURE: Let go of planning and reminiscing. Don't let your left brain project into worry, other people's realities, or other locations and times. Feel yourself as a large ball of awareness that can expand and contract, as though it's breathing, and as you expand, you know more about your higher vibrational life, your potential, your destiny, and how you fit with the collective. As you contract, you focus on materializing things and making life personal.
3. MONITOR & CHOOSE YOUR VIBRATIONAL STATE: Identify your home frequency—the feeling of your soul expressing through your personality and body. Keep your attention on the way this feels, and on qualities like curiosity, enthusiasm, cheerfulness, sincerity, innocence, pleasure, and lovableness. Choose to return to this state of feeling and being whenever you inadvertently shift into lower frequency states like self-sacrifice, frustration, or fear.
4. NOTICE WHAT YOUR INNER PERCEIVER IS CAUSING YOU TO NOTICE: Check in and wake up often while you're centered in each moment. What is your deep self showing you? What do you already know about each situation that occurs? What do you really want to do next that will keep you in tune with your home frequency? What's "right" about each situation? How is everything helping you evolve?
5. USE & DIGEST WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN: What you have now in your life is what you already created from the vibrational state you've been radiating. Life has patterned itself this way to please you. Use it as a resource—to learn from, to build on, to dive into and experience more deeply. Get the full benefit. Once you can understand why you have what you have, and use it for growth, service, and celebration, the next just-right ideas can flow into you and make themselves known, and you can decide to shift your frequency to a new level if you want.
Angel painting by Nanne Nyander