Monday, February 25, 2013
Recipe for Peaceful Living: Part 2
Inner peace is not static and passive!
Peace is a function of BEING, ALLOWING, ENGAGING, AND FLOWING.
6. ENGAGE WITH WHAT COMES. As you notice what's most real and interesting to you, engage consciously with the idea or action. Whether the new thing comes as an idea inside your mind, or as an event or person in the "outside" world, it's all coming from your soul and filtering through the vibration of your personal energy field. Nothing occurs by accident. What you need is provided. Cultivate trust in this principle.
7. IDENTIFY AND DISSOLVE CONTRACTIONS AND HOLDING PATTERNS. Wherever you feel tension—a dull lack of awareness and energy, or a hyperactive obsessive quality of awareness and energy—there is a misperceived idea and probably a matching emotional state that interferes with your calm, joyful, soul creativity pouring through you unimpeded. Root these out, give them space to talk to you, let your heart/soul wisdom reframe the original wounding situation, and replace the contraction with soft flowing energy. Create freedom for yourself by giving yourself spaciousness. Detoxify.
8. FOLLOW THE FLOW: Sometimes the Flow brings you stuff, sometimes space. Sometimes you move, sometimes you're still and silent. The Flow knows!! It is the collective wisdom of all souls and forms of life. Sometimes what's indicated is that you let go and let the Flow move you without knowing what's happening exactly. Other times the Flow indicates it's time to make a choice, take an action, invoke a result. The Flow always oscillates; stay with the whole wave. Stay in the moment and choose what's choosing you! Remember: The Creation Process moves from Being, to Doing, to Having, to Being again.
9. STRETCH YOURSELF: When you think of it, stretch a little beyond your comfort zone, vary your routine, take up more space in the world. See what fills up the space. To help do this, visualize more light in your body and aura, or run more physical energy, or more love, or 50% more enthusiasm and positive attitude. Breathe more deeply.
10. CONNECT WITH THE UNIFIED FIELD AS A LOVING CONSCIOUSNESS: Feel how there are no real boundaries, skins, barriers, endings. One energy runs through everything. It's easy to know in this Field because everything you need to know comes into the moment with you. Feel how friendly, cooperative, and cocreative the Field is. Feel how provision is natural; whatever you need will come to you, whatever others need, you will think to give.
11. KEEP YOUR HEART SOFT AND SWEET: There is no purpose anymore for the hard heart and the sacrifice of soul expression. Only the soft and sweet heart can access truth and wisdom, visions for the high-frequency life, and the mechanism for helping others receive what they need. By keeping your heart soft and sweet you understand the real power of blessing yourself, others, and the planet. Link your heart to the network of all hearts through all time.
copyright by Penney Peirce 2010