Penney feels that life functions according to innate natural principles, and when we live in alignment with these truths, things work smoothly and effectively. She knows firsthand the intricacies of the emotions, the dreamworld, altered states of consciousness, and the path to spiritual enlightenment. She sees intuition, compassion, and energy or frequency skills as keys to spiritual growth.
Penney's goals are to cut through fear and the chaos of the Information Age to find inner peace and accurate guidance. Her joy is helping people discover and live their destiny and helping leaders and groups solve problems to free the Flow, so win-win-win innovations based on universal truths can materialize easily.
• We are made of various frequencies of energy; we are unlimited, radiant, love-based, universal beings. Limitation is not natural to us, yet we have become resigned to it and simultaneously resistant to it. In spite of fear, love and truth are the supreme healing forces.
• Negative behavior and thinking are bad habits we learn by watching, then unconsciously copying, other suffering human beings. We hold these contracted energy patterns in our body, emotions, and mind, yet they really don't belong to us. At our core, we are ashamed that we spend so much time acting out these contracted, sour responses. Shame and self-punishment are a waste of time. Letting go of these false identities and returning to the feeling of our original self is a large part of the work of becoming intuitive and enlightened.
• The soul is evolutionary; once we can feel how something can get better, and feel how much better it would be to live the improved way, we will do what it takes to change. Until we really "get" it, we stall.
• If we believe the best about people, and see them as their soul, eventually they will live up to our vision of them.
• The same universal principles affect individuals, relationships, families, corporations, nations, and planets. Any organism or system can be empathically, clairvoyantly "read" to find the extent to which it is out of alignment and balance, and to discover ways integrity can be re-established.
• By balancing, then unifying the body, emotions, mind, and soul—intuition opens. Intuition is a doorway through which unlimited knowing and the transforming power of love pours. Accurate intuition is accessible only in the present moment, only from within the body, and only when the heart is open and we're vibrating at our "home frequency."
• Intuition reveals the new reality of The Intuition Age. Life is shifting to become soul-based, not ego-based. As this happens, the rules of the way things occur and function change. Our perception is transforming dramatically now, and our understanding of time and space is transforming as well. This is an exciting time to be alive!
• Each generation of people has a role to play in the furthering of enlightenment on the planet. The younger generations may indeed be "wired" slightly differently than older generations; they are ushering in important puzzle pieces in our spiritual growth—like embodying and demonstrating the reality of collective consciousness, or of the speed of the "mental plane" merging with the physical. We must work intergenerationally now as never before.